The health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our top priority. We wanted to share with you our new protocols and what to expect when we open.
* Our new hours will be Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm (closed Mon)
* Limiting capacity to 15 people in the store at a time (Subject to change)
* Social distancing (6 ft min) is required and will be enforced
* Masks are required upon entry (City of Mpls requirement). Employees will also be wearing masks.
* You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer and a sanitized shopping basket provided at entry.
* Reusable bags allowed but customers must pack their own bags after purchase.
* Cash and Credit Card accepted. We ask that at checkout you look for the floor markings on where to stand and when to approach the counter.
* Public bathrooms, dressing rooms and music listening stations will be unavailable for the time being.
* Customer returns will not be put out for 48 hours after returned
Not yet comfortable coming inside? No problem! Online shopping and curbside pickup available. CLICK HERE for details.
We are buying used vinyl, DVDs and some CDs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a dropoff or bring your used music in good condition, into the store. Questions? Call 612-238-3420.
We understand that not everyone in our community follows these same guidelines, but we respectfully ask that you help us navigate this new reality and understand this is what we believe is in the best interest for our customers, employees, community and store. We are following strict cleaning regimens, have protective shields at all counters and are taking all precautions seriously. We want you to enjoy your shopping experience, so rest assured we’ve got the rest covered!
Thank you in advance for your courtesy towards your fellow shoppers and our staff. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your continued support of The Fetus. We are forever grateful.